July 22, 2010

Happy Songs For Happy People






Happy Songs for Happy People is the fourth full-length studio album by Mogwai. It represents a further evolution of Mogwai's toned down, more electronic sound. The songs on the album are subdued, with the only exceptions being the towering "Ratts of the Capital," and cacophonous closer "Stop Coming to My House". Synthesizers often take the main stage on this album, with strings and piano also making the occasional appearance.


   1. "Hunted by a Freak"
   2. "Moses? I Amn't"
   3. "Kids Will Be Skeletons"
   4. "Killing All the Flies"
   5. "Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep"
   6. "Ratts of the Capital"
   7. "Golden Porsche"
   8. "I Know You Are But What Am I?"
   9. "Stop Coming to My House"
Publish Post

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home